Paracargo is an efficient way to deliver equipment and supplies to initial and extended attack fire incidents and work projects. Paracargo is a cost effective and expedient means of delivering large and small payloads to personnel in the field.
Some items that can be delivered by Paracargo are listed below:
• Food: MREs, Fresh food, Hot buckets.
• Drinking Water: 5 gal. or 2.5 gal cubies, bottled water, gatorade, ice, water filtration.
• Hand tools: Pulaski, Shovel, Rhino, Kombi, Felling axe.
• Chain Saws and related supplies including felling equipment.
• Pump and Hose + accessories.
• Medical Equipment including traumatic injury and spinal immobilization gear.
• Gas, diesel, saw mix, burn mix, pump mix.
• Crosscut saws for wilderness use.
• Most items that can be ordered from the cache can be delivered by Para-cargo.